I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Bottles: $3 off a multi-pack of Advent-brand BPA-free bottles at Target stores (print first) [expiration unknown]. And note that they’re offering other printable baby-product coupons too right now – worth more than $15 total.
- Fishing gear: $15 off a $50-plus purchase at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. That’s up to 30 percent off Amazon’s already-usually-below-retail prices.
- Golf gear: Up to 80 percent off clubs, accessories, and more during the Golf Clearance Sale at Sports Authority online [expiration unknown].
- Chili’s Grill & Bar: Free molten lava cake – which is normally one of their pricier desserts – with the purchase of an entree (print first) [10/3].
- Mimi’s Cafe: Free muffin of your choice with any dine-in purchase if you wear pink today [10/1].
Holidays and parties
- Pet gate: 57 percent off an extra-wide walk-through model at Buy.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $80, it’s $34 – and shipping is free! Except for the doggie door addition, this looks a lot like my pet gate, which has lasted me and my rabbits for so many years that I can’t recall if it’s this brand.
- Lands’ End: 30 percent off bedding, decor, and more in stores and online (use code FRIENDSHIP and PIN 1520) [10/2]. Shipping is free too with the code and PIN.
- 64 GB flash drive: 58 percent off a retractable Transcend model at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. This is perhaps the best flash drive price I’ve seen, especially for such a big one – less than 50 cents a gigabyte.
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Lands’ End (for the whole family): 30 percent off in stores and online (use code FRIENDSHIP and PIN 1520) [10/2]. Shipping is free too with the code and PIN.
- Cole Haan (for her): Up to 75 percent off shoes, handbags, accessories, and outerwear at 6pm.com [10/1]. For more ways to save on designer names, check out Finding Designer Accessories at Deep Discounts.
Karla Bowsher covers consumer, retail, and health issues. If you have a comment, suggestion, or question, leave a comment or contact her at email@example.com.
Sign up for our free newsletter
Like this article? Sign up for our newsletter and we'll send you a regular digest of our newest stories, full of money saving tips and advice, free! We'll also email you a PDF of Stacy Johnson's '205 Ways to Save Money' as soon as you've subscribed. It's full of great tips that'll help you save a ton of extra cash. It doesn't cost a dime, so why wait? Click here to sign up now.