- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- Today’s Deals: Wednesday, Oct. 22
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- Security Expert: Uninstall Your Flashlight App Immediately
- Bank With Citibank? You’re About to Pay a Lot More
- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
- Ask Stacy: Should I Borrow From My Retirement Account to Pay Debts?
- Today’s Deals: Tuesday, Oct. 21
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
Arts and crafts and photos
- Personalized photo cards: 50 percent off at Walgreens Photo online (use code CARDIT50) [10/6].
- Baskin Robbins: Free cone or cup with the flavor of the month – Trick Oreo Treat – with the purchase of one cone or cup (print first) [10/5].
- Tijuana Flats: $2 tacos all day on National Taco Day, which is apparently Thursday [10/4 only].
- Mimi’s Cafe: $5 off a $15-plus dine-in purchase (print first) [10/5].
- Macy’s: Additional 10 percent off select home items (print first) [10/08]. This is Columbus Day weekend, so you stand to save a lot coupling this with their holiday sales.
- Cabinets: Up to 50 percent off select styles at Costco online [10/7].
- Faucets (Pfister): Up to 40 percent off select models at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
Office and school
- Staples: $5 off a $25-plus purchase in stores (print first) [10/6].
- Skin care: $2 off Simple brand face wash or moisturizer at Walmart stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Fisher Price Barbie Kid Tough Doodler: 50 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $40, it’s $20.
- Toy grocery shopping cart with groceries: 50 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $40, it’s $20.
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- H&M: 20 percent off a kids item in stores (print first) [10/8].
- Macy’s (for the whole family): Additional 10 to 15 percent off sale- and clearance-priced clothing, shoes, and accessories (print first) [10/8]. Again, this is Columbus Day weekend, so couple this with their holiday sales and save even more.
Karla Bowsher covers consumer, retail, and health issues. If you have a comment, suggestion, or question, leave a comment or contact her at email@example.com.