- The 10 Most Expensive Neighborhoods for Renters
- Missed Loan Payment? Your Car Might Not Start
- Do You Text While Walking? This Lane Was Made for You
- The Best and Worst Things to Buy in October
- How Come You Still Can’t Get a Home Loan?
- You May Want to Retire in One of These States
- Is It OK to Use Your Smartphone While Dining in a Restaurant?
- Walmart Offers an Alternative to a Bank Checking Account
Which is more American: being involved in the democratic process, or doing anything for free pizza?
Tonight is the vice presidential debate, but Pizza Hut is looking toward next week’s town hall-style debate for the top of the political tickets. If you happen to be attending that event, and you’re lucky enough to ask a question of the candidates, the pizza chain has an offer for you…
To assure America that the real issues being debated in households across the country every night aren’t sidestepped by the candidates any longer, The Pizza Party is offering free pizza for life* to an official attendee who asks either of the participants the age-old burning question – Sausage or Pepperoni? – during the live telecast town hall format presidential debate on Oct. 16 at Hofstra University.
“Pepperoni or Sausage?” is also an acceptable framing of the question according to the official rules. (“Anchovies?” is apparently not.) Yes, they’re serious – their chief marketing officer says dinner decisions are “no less important” than the issues being debated, and “a pizza-related question on behalf of [Pizza Hut’s election gimmick] The Pizza Party was very appropriate for a town hall debate.”
If you’re not at the debate, you can still get free stuffed pizza rollers at their Pizza Party website by signing up for their emails.