- How to Avoid a Delayed Flight and Other Air Travel Woes
- IPhone 6 Feature Prevents Law Enforcement From Accessing Your Data
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
Researchers at the University of Warwick in the United Kingdom studied the eating habits and well-being of 80,000 people. Here’s what they found: “Mental well-being rose with the number of daily servings of fruits and vegetables, peaking at seven servings a day,” according to HealthDay.
Perhaps this is the secret behind all those Woman Laughing With Salad stock photos. The researchers defined a serving as 80 grams, or 2.8 ounces.
As always, more research is needed – “it did not prove a cause-and-effect relationship,” just shows that happiness, mental health, and healthy eating are linked.