- IPhone 6 Is Expected to Include a Mobile Wallet
- SAT Tutor Caters to the Kids of the Very Wealthy
- Report: Students Should Beware of Campus Debit Cards
- 7 Tips to Slash the Cost of Car Repairs
- Bank Fees Hit New Highs
- Millennials Prefer Plastic to Cash for Small Purchases
- Many Believe That Carrying a Balance Will Improve Their Credit Score
- The Top-Rated Credit Cards in the US
Researchers at the University of Warwick in the United Kingdom studied the eating habits and well-being of 80,000 people. Here’s what they found: “Mental well-being rose with the number of daily servings of fruits and vegetables, peaking at seven servings a day,” according to HealthDay.
Perhaps this is the secret behind all those Woman Laughing With Salad stock photos. The researchers defined a serving as 80 grams, or 2.8 ounces.
As always, more research is needed – “it did not prove a cause-and-effect relationship,” just shows that happiness, mental health, and healthy eating are linked.