- 10 Strategies to Retire Earlier Than Your Friends on the Same Salary
- 8 Easy Ways to Save on Your Next Football Party
- Best US States for Young People
- The 10 Most Expensive Neighborhoods for Renters
- Missed Loan Payment? Your Car Might Not Start
- Do You Text While Walking? This Lane Was Made for You
- How Come You Still Can’t Get a Home Loan?
- You May Want to Retire in One of These States
Researchers at the University of Warwick in the United Kingdom studied the eating habits and well-being of 80,000 people. Here’s what they found: “Mental well-being rose with the number of daily servings of fruits and vegetables, peaking at seven servings a day,” according to HealthDay.
Perhaps this is the secret behind all those Woman Laughing With Salad stock photos. The researchers defined a serving as 80 grams, or 2.8 ounces.
As always, more research is needed – “it did not prove a cause-and-effect relationship,” just shows that happiness, mental health, and healthy eating are linked.