- Coming Soon: A World Without Wallets?
- 6 Ways to Boost Your Car’s Trade-In Value
- Now You Can Make Returns at Sears Without Leaving Your Car
- New Rules Mean Hundreds in Energy Savings With Your Next Refrigerator
- Bigger Isn’t Always Better: 10 Products Where a Smaller Size Will Do
- Waiting in Line for an iPhone: What Makes Some People Behave Like Cows
- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
Target is setting its bulls-eye squarely over online sales giant Amazon for the holidays, changing its usual price match policy to include that site and other retailers’ over a two-month period…
For the first time, Target will offer guests the ability to match select online competitors’ prices in its stores between Nov. 1 and Dec. 16. Qualifying online retailers include Amazon.com, Walmart.com, BestBuy.com and Toysrus.com.
Additionally, Target has extended the timeframe for its Price Match Policy for the holiday season, and new this year, the policy includes Target.com. If a guest purchases a qualifying item at Target stores between Nov. 1 and Dec. 24, and then finds it for less at Target.com or in a local competitor’s printed ad, Target will match that price. For more details, including terms and conditions, visit Target.com/morereasons beginning October 22.
Target cardholders will also get an extra month to return items purchased in-store or online during that period.