- Today’s Deals: Sunday, Aug. 31
- Today’s Deals: Saturday, Aug. 30
- Millennials Prefer Plastic to Cash for Small Purchases
- Many Believe That Carrying a Balance Will Improve Their Credit Score
- The Top-Rated Credit Cards in the US
- 17 Remarkably Easy Ways to Raise Holiday Shopping Cash
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Aug. 29
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
Expect to see deals continue to slow down as we approach Black Friday – and consider putting off major purchases till then. Meanwhile, we’ve still rounded up a handful of deals worth checking out…
- Baby gear: More than 4,000 items are on sale during the 2-Week Baby Event at Target stores and online [11/3].
- Chili’s Grill & Bar: Free chips and queso with the purchase of an entree (print first) [10/24].
- Vacuums (Eureka): At least 30 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Vacuums (Hoover): At least 20 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Real Simple magazine: $1 per issue plus a free gift [expiration unknown]. This offer includes auto-renewal, but you can cancel it at any time if you don’t want to automatically be billed for another year.
- External hard drive: 40 percent off an Iomega 2TB USB 3.0 model at Buy.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $150, it’s $90 – and shipping is free.
- Computers: Free $50 Buy.com e-gift card with the purchase of select Intel-processor laptops or desktops, which start at $450 [expiration unknown].
- Hotels.com: Up to 50 percent off during the 48-Hour Sale [10/24].
- Electric razor (Philips Norelco): $5 off the Multigroom Pro QG3270 or the Beard & Stubble Trimmer Pro QT4070, QT4022, or QT4019 at Target stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Condoms (Trojan): Up to $5 off (print first) [expiration unknown].
Karla Bowsher covers consumer, retail, and health issues. If you have a comment, suggestion, or question, leave a comment or contact her at email@example.com.