- America’s 10 Best Cities to Live In
- Occupy Wipes Out Nearly $4 Million in Strangers’ Student Loan Debt
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
- Today’s Deals: Thursday, Sep. 18
- 5 Reasons to Take a Company Buyout (And Why You Might Think Twice)
- The 10 Most Dangerous Jobs in the US
- Family Caregivers Pay a High Price for Taking Care of Loved Ones
- Are You an Employee or a Contractor? (In Other Words, Is Your Boss Ripping You Off?)
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
Expect to see deals continue to slow down as we approach Black Friday – and consider putting off major purchases till then. Meanwhile, we’ve still rounded up a handful of deals worth checking out…
- Baby gear: More than 4,000 items are on sale during the 2-Week Baby Event at Target stores and online [11/3].
- Chili’s Grill & Bar: Free chips and queso with the purchase of an entree (print first) [10/24].
- Vacuums (Eureka): At least 30 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Vacuums (Hoover): At least 20 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Real Simple magazine: $1 per issue plus a free gift [expiration unknown]. This offer includes auto-renewal, but you can cancel it at any time if you don’t want to automatically be billed for another year.
- External hard drive: 40 percent off an Iomega 2TB USB 3.0 model at Buy.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $150, it’s $90 – and shipping is free.
- Computers: Free $50 Buy.com e-gift card with the purchase of select Intel-processor laptops or desktops, which start at $450 [expiration unknown].
- Hotels.com: Up to 50 percent off during the 48-Hour Sale [10/24].
- Electric razor (Philips Norelco): $5 off the Multigroom Pro QG3270 or the Beard & Stubble Trimmer Pro QT4070, QT4022, or QT4019 at Target stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Condoms (Trojan): Up to $5 off (print first) [expiration unknown].
Karla Bowsher covers consumer, retail, and health issues. If you have a comment, suggestion, or question, leave a comment or contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.