- Waiting in Line for an iPhone: What Makes Some People Behave Like Cows
- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
- 10 Things We Pay Too Much For (And How to Spend Less)
- Thinking About Holiday Shopping? Do a Financial Reality Check First
- RadioShack: Circling the Drain?
- 8 Foods That May Spike in Price This Fall
- Home Depot’s Massive Data Breach May Leave 60 Million Vulnerable
Menu items include 11 breakfast, lunch and dinner items such as “Hobbit Hole Breakfast,” “Frodo’s Pot Roast Skillet,” “Gandalf’s Gobble Melt” and the “Build Your Own Hobbit Slam,” which includes limited-time items such as “Shire Sausage.”
Fans of the Hobbit knows that hobbits eat two breakfasts, and eat about seven times per day. “We just felt with the two breakfasts that whole notion of comfort eating and comfort food” were a fit for Denny’s, said Frances Allen, CMO at the restaurant chain. She added that “The Hobbit” has a huge following “across a broad spectrum of people,” including families and millennials, which are Denny’s top targets.
You can see a picture of at least part of the modified menu at the link above, which mostly just seems to change the names of existing items. A Bilbo’s Berry Smoothie, anyone? That ought to put some hair on your feet.