- The Best and Worst Things to Buy in October
- Coming Soon: A World Without Wallets?
- 6 Ways to Boost Your Car’s Trade-In Value
- Now You Can Make Returns at Sears Without Leaving Your Car
- New Rules Mean Hundreds in Energy Savings With Your Next Refrigerator
- Bigger Isn’t Always Better: 10 Products Where a Smaller Size Will Do
- Waiting in Line for an iPhone: What Makes Some People Behave Like Cows
- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
Menu items include 11 breakfast, lunch and dinner items such as “Hobbit Hole Breakfast,” “Frodo’s Pot Roast Skillet,” “Gandalf’s Gobble Melt” and the “Build Your Own Hobbit Slam,” which includes limited-time items such as “Shire Sausage.”
Fans of the Hobbit knows that hobbits eat two breakfasts, and eat about seven times per day. “We just felt with the two breakfasts that whole notion of comfort eating and comfort food” were a fit for Denny’s, said Frances Allen, CMO at the restaurant chain. She added that “The Hobbit” has a huge following “across a broad spectrum of people,” including families and millennials, which are Denny’s top targets.
You can see a picture of at least part of the modified menu at the link above, which mostly just seems to change the names of existing items. A Bilbo’s Berry Smoothie, anyone? That ought to put some hair on your feet.