- How to Avoid a Delayed Flight and Other Air Travel Woes
- IPhone 6 Feature Prevents Law Enforcement From Accessing Your Data
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
If you haven’t heard – and if you’re not a journalist or comics fan, maybe not – Superman’s alter-ego Clark Kent has left the building. It happened in the issue published yesterday.
Yes, the Man of Steel is over The Daily Planet, the BBC reports. Too much fluffy entertainment coverage, not enough hard-hitting news and justice served, he says. “Why am I the one sounding like a grizzled ink-stained wretch who believes news should be about, I don’t know, news?” asked the 27-year-old Clark Kent.
That doesn’t mean he’s giving up on the Fourth Estate – the artists have hinted he might be launching his own news website or blog. (And you can bet there will be a real-world counterpart, made by a fan if the publisher doesn’t think of it first.)
Is going freelance a superhuman task? It does take some heroics, but you can do it. Check out the links below.