- IPhone 6 Is Expected to Include a Mobile Wallet
- The Best and Worst Things to Buy in September
- What to Expect From 2014 Labor Day Sales
- Here’s What’s in the $50,000 Emmy Swag Bags
- Store Credit Cards Are Now a Worse Deal Than They Were Before
- Why You May Start Leaving the ‘B’ Out of Your BLT
- Burger King Customers Prefer More Fat With Their Fries
- Is Denim Fading Into Fashion Obscurity?
In Sandy’s path? Chase Bank will cut you a break on fees through Wednesday, LowCards.com reports…
The bank will waive or credit the following fees for customers in New York, Delaware, Connecticut, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, and the District of Columbia: overdraft protection, returned item and insufficient funds fees for deposits. It will waive late fees credit cards, business, and consumer loans, including mortgages, home-equity, auto and student loans.
Some branches will also temporarily extend hours in hard-hit areas.