- Coming Soon: A World Without Wallets?
- 6 Ways to Boost Your Car’s Trade-In Value
- Now You Can Make Returns at Sears Without Leaving Your Car
- New Rules Mean Hundreds in Energy Savings With Your Next Refrigerator
- Bigger Isn’t Always Better: 10 Products Where a Smaller Size Will Do
- Waiting in Line for an iPhone: What Makes Some People Behave Like Cows
- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
In Sandy’s path? Chase Bank will cut you a break on fees through Wednesday, LowCards.com reports…
The bank will waive or credit the following fees for customers in New York, Delaware, Connecticut, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, and the District of Columbia: overdraft protection, returned item and insufficient funds fees for deposits. It will waive late fees credit cards, business, and consumer loans, including mortgages, home-equity, auto and student loans.
Some branches will also temporarily extend hours in hard-hit areas.