- Your Early Holiday Present: Gas at $3 a Gallon or Less
- 7 Things That Prove Cheaper Isn’t Always Better
- Apple Pay Blocked at CVS, Rite Aid
- Are You Sick of Black Friday Sales on Thanksgiving Day?
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
In Sandy’s path? Chase Bank will cut you a break on fees through Wednesday, LowCards.com reports…
The bank will waive or credit the following fees for customers in New York, Delaware, Connecticut, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, and the District of Columbia: overdraft protection, returned item and insufficient funds fees for deposits. It will waive late fees credit cards, business, and consumer loans, including mortgages, home-equity, auto and student loans.
Some branches will also temporarily extend hours in hard-hit areas.