- Liar Labels: Is That Farmers Market Food Really Local?
- FTC: Beware Mystery Shopper Scams
- US: Pass the Potato Chips, Please
- The 10 Weirdest Bacon-Inspired Creations
- 20 Surefire Ways to Slam the Brakes on Impulse Buys
- Hey, Kohl’s, Why Can’t I Have Those Handbags at the Sale Price?
- Celebrate Halloween Without Putting a Curse on Your Budget
- 800,000 Seasonal Jobs Up for Grabs: Here’s Who’s Hiring
In Sandy’s path? Chase Bank will cut you a break on fees through Wednesday, LowCards.com reports…
The bank will waive or credit the following fees for customers in New York, Delaware, Connecticut, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, and the District of Columbia: overdraft protection, returned item and insufficient funds fees for deposits. It will waive late fees credit cards, business, and consumer loans, including mortgages, home-equity, auto and student loans.
Some branches will also temporarily extend hours in hard-hit areas.