- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
- Are You Wasting Your Money Buying Organic Food?
- Get Your Drink On for Cheap in These Cities
- Apple Pay Begins: What You Need to Know
- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself
In Sandy’s path? Chase Bank will cut you a break on fees through Wednesday, LowCards.com reports…
The bank will waive or credit the following fees for customers in New York, Delaware, Connecticut, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, and the District of Columbia: overdraft protection, returned item and insufficient funds fees for deposits. It will waive late fees credit cards, business, and consumer loans, including mortgages, home-equity, auto and student loans.
Some branches will also temporarily extend hours in hard-hit areas.