- How to Avoid a Delayed Flight and Other Air Travel Woes
- IPhone 6 Feature Prevents Law Enforcement From Accessing Your Data
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
MissTravel.com – a travel dating site – polled 5,000 of its users about airports with better service, food, and amenities. Here’s their top 10…
1. Dallas/Ft Worth International Airport
2. Pittsburgh International Airport
3. Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
4. General Mitchell International Airport
5. Chicago O’Hare International
6. Orlando International Airport
7. Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport/Wold-Chamberlain Airport
8. Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport
9. Miami International Airport
10. Nashville International Airport
And the worst? Washington Dulles International, Atlanta’s Hartfield-Jackson International and New York’s JFK International.