- Waiting in Line for an iPhone: What Makes Some People Behave Like Cows
- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
- 10 Things We Pay Too Much For (And How to Spend Less)
- Thinking About Holiday Shopping? Do a Financial Reality Check First
- RadioShack: Circling the Drain?
- 8 Foods That May Spike in Price This Fall
- Home Depot’s Massive Data Breach May Leave 60 Million Vulnerable
An “I Voted” sticker is the least of the goodies you can rope in today. But you might need it to score some of the food freebies on the list Forbes has rounded up. On the other hand, a free taxi ride might get you to the polls!
Here are just a few offers from the list…
- White Castle, America’s first fast-food hamburger chain, is offering a FREE small Sweet Potato Waffle Fry with a purchase at any White Castle location to anyone who shows his or her “I Voted” sticker. From November 1-6, cravers can vote for their favorite French Fry – Sweet Potato or Crinkle Cut – by logging onto White Castle’s Facebook page. All participants will receive a coupon for a FREE small Sweet Potato Waffle Fry or small Crinkle Cut French Fry with a purchase. Redeemable at any White Castle location on Election Day only.
- In an effort to get Boston voters conveniently to the polls this coming Election Day, Hailo, the new cab hailing taxi app is offering $20.12 off taxi fares per customer on November 6. Essentially the promo will result in FREE rides for those whose fare total is less than $20.12. All you have to do is download the app and register a credit card, enter VOTEHAILO as a promo code and the discount is applied instantly. For a list of polling locations, visit http://www.cityofboston.gov/ELECTIONS.
- You can rock the vote with Rogue Valley, a band out of Minneapolis, that is offering a free album to anyone who sends a photo of themselves with an “I Voted” sticker to firstname.lastname@example.org. More details can be found here.
- Red Hot & Blue Barbecue (25 restaurants located in Texas, North Carolina, and the D.C. Area) is offering a $5.00 meal if you wear your “I voted” sticker. Find your nearest location here.
- Sticky Fingers is offering a $5.00 pulled pork or pulled chicken sandwich if you show your “I voted” sticker. Find your nearest location here.
- Burger Lounge, famed for their 100% grass-fed beef burgers, is offering a special freebie for voters. Guests who present their “I Voted” sticker at any of the eight locations throughout Los Angeles and San Diego on Election Day, Tuesday, November 6th, will receive a free ½ and ½ combo of Burger Lounge’s housemade onion rings and twice-fried hand-cut French fries with a choice of housemade barbecue sauce or ranch dressing. The offer is valid with purchase of any menu item at the restaurant.