- Waiting in Line for an iPhone: What Makes Some People Behave Like Cows
- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
- 10 Things We Pay Too Much For (And How to Spend Less)
- Thinking About Holiday Shopping? Do a Financial Reality Check First
- New California Law Protects Online Reviewers
- The Eagles Ban Cellphones During Their Classic Rock Concerts
- RadioShack: Circling the Drain?
Gaming site Joystiq reports good news for fans of one of the Xbox’s most beloved franchises – the ones with an Amex card, anyway…
American Express is offering cash off your bill, gift certificates to Best Buy and other retailers, select deals with partner companies like AMC Theaters, and a chance to go to E3 on their dime, simply for playing Halo 4.
After syncing your card with your Xbox Live account, you can complete special objectives in Halo 4 to earn the goods – well, okay, the objectives aren’t that special. Finishing the campaign on Normal or tougher difficulties will knock $25 off your statement.
You can also win $50 vouchers at Best Buy or a free trip to the E3 gaming convention. (It may be too late to win the latter, which was capped at 25 people.)
Don’t use American Express? If you play a lot of multiplayer (140 hours’ worth), you can also win some free Microsoft Points. Only up to 800, though, so it’s not worth it unless you were going to spend your time that way anyhow.