- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
- Are You Wasting Your Money Buying Organic Food?
- Get Your Drink On for Cheap in These Cities
- Apple Pay Begins: What You Need to Know
- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself
- Liar Labels: Is That Farmers Market Food Really Local?
Maybe you should call it Black Thursday, though. To get the best deals from Wal-Mart’s newly released list, you’ll have to be in line before 11 p.m. on Thanksgiving…
Apple iPad®2 16GB with Wi-Fi – $399 plus get a $75 Walmart Gift Card
Emerson® 32” 720p LCD TV – $148
LG® Blu-ray™ Player – $38
If you’re in line by then and they sell out, you’re still guaranteed to get one at that price. That’s also the big electronics deal hour, which includes these items…
Vizio® 60” 720p LED Smart TV with built in Wi-Fi – $688
Samsung® 43″ 720p 600Hz Class Plasma HDTV – $378
HP® 15.6” Laptop with 4GB and 320GB hard drive – $279
Nikon® D3000 Digital Camera with Lens Kit – $449
Samsung® Smart ST195 Digital Camera – $99
Beats by Dr. Dre® Headphones – $179.95
Nook® Color™ 8GB Tablet – $99
Virgin Mobile® 3G/4G Hotspot – $39.88
But other deals begin as early as 8 p.m. and last until they’re gone. Check out the list for more, including online specials and how price-matching works.