- Waiting in Line for an iPhone: What Makes Some People Behave Like Cows
- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
- 10 Things We Pay Too Much For (And How to Spend Less)
- Thinking About Holiday Shopping? Do a Financial Reality Check First
- RadioShack: Circling the Drain?
- 8 Foods That May Spike in Price This Fall
- Home Depot’s Massive Data Breach May Leave 60 Million Vulnerable
Highlights include: the amount given by Obama and Romney’s top donors, the prices of Ann Romney and Michelle Obama’s town-hall-debate dresses, the amount of money spent on presidential-campaign ads, and the median monthly salary of campaign staffers.
Check out the infographic for more details:
But at least on Romney’s side, the cash stopped flowing the moment he lost. Read about how his staffers couldn’t even get a cab ride home on election night at The Raw Story.