- Your Early Holiday Present: Gas at $3 a Gallon or Less
- 7 Things That Prove Cheaper Isn’t Always Better
- Apple Pay Blocked at CVS, Rite Aid
- Are You Sick of Black Friday Sales on Thanksgiving Day?
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
Highlights include: the amount given by Obama and Romney’s top donors, the prices of Ann Romney and Michelle Obama’s town-hall-debate dresses, the amount of money spent on presidential-campaign ads, and the median monthly salary of campaign staffers.
Check out the infographic for more details:
But at least on Romney’s side, the cash stopped flowing the moment he lost. Read about how his staffers couldn’t even get a cab ride home on election night at The Raw Story.