- Liar Labels: Is That Farmers Market Food Really Local?
- FTC: Beware Mystery Shopper Scams
- US: Pass the Potato Chips, Please
- The 10 Weirdest Bacon-Inspired Creations
- 20 Surefire Ways to Slam the Brakes on Impulse Buys
- Hey, Kohl’s, Why Can’t I Have Those Handbags at the Sale Price?
- Celebrate Halloween Without Putting a Curse on Your Budget
- 800,000 Seasonal Jobs Up for Grabs: Here’s Who’s Hiring
Highlights include: the amount given by Obama and Romney’s top donors, the prices of Ann Romney and Michelle Obama’s town-hall-debate dresses, the amount of money spent on presidential-campaign ads, and the median monthly salary of campaign staffers.
Check out the infographic for more details:
But at least on Romney’s side, the cash stopped flowing the moment he lost. Read about how his staffers couldn’t even get a cab ride home on election night at The Raw Story.