- IPhone 6 Is Expected to Include a Mobile Wallet
- The Best and Worst Things to Buy in September
- What to Expect From 2014 Labor Day Sales
- Here’s What’s in the $50,000 Emmy Swag Bags
- Store Credit Cards Are Now a Worse Deal Than They Were Before
- Why You May Start Leaving the ‘B’ Out of Your BLT
- Burger King Customers Prefer More Fat With Their Fries
- Is Denim Fading Into Fashion Obscurity?
Highlights include: the amount given by Obama and Romney’s top donors, the prices of Ann Romney and Michelle Obama’s town-hall-debate dresses, the amount of money spent on presidential-campaign ads, and the median monthly salary of campaign staffers.
Check out the infographic for more details:
But at least on Romney’s side, the cash stopped flowing the moment he lost. Read about how his staffers couldn’t even get a cab ride home on election night at The Raw Story.