- Get Your Drink On for Cheap in These Cities
- Obama Makes Government Credit Cards Safer
- Apple Pay Started Today: What You Need to Know
- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself
- Today’s Deals: Monday, Oct. 20
- 7 Reasons Why Your Debt Repayment Plan Isn’t Working
- Today’s Deals: Sunday, Oct. 19
- Study: A Single Homeowner’s Insurance Claim Could Raise Premiums by 32 Percent
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Pacifiers (Advent): $1 off one pack at Target stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Carvel Ice Cream: Free junior cone between noon and 8 p.m. on Free Cone Day, which is Thursday [11/15 only].
- Carvel Ice Cream: Get $30 in free coupons when you donate $3 to the American Red Cross’ Hurricane Sandy relief efforts [expiration unknown].
- Tools (Bosch): $25 off a $100-plus purchase of power tools or accessories at Amazon.com [12/25].
- Hair products (Garnier Fructis): 75 cents off one shampoo, conditioner, or treatment at Family Dollar stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Hair products (Garnier Fructis): $1.50 off two shampoos, conditioners, or treatments at Family Dollar stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Video game app: 80 percent off Assassin’s Creed: Altair’s Chronicles HD for the Kindle tablet at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $5, it’s $1.
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Free “Zombominable Snowmen” T-shirt: With a $40-plus purchase at ThinkGeek.com [expiration unknown]. The T-shirt normally sells for $18 to $20. Note that this is a while-supplies-last offer.
- Banana Republic (for her): 30 percent off your purchase online (use code GETSTARTED) [11/14].
- Old Navy (for the whole family): 30 percent off your purchase online (use code GETSTARTED) [11/14].
- The Gap (for the whole family): 30 percent off your purchase online (use code GETSTARTED) [11/14].
Karla Bowsher covers consumer, retail, and health issues. If you have a comment, suggestion, or question, leave a comment or contact her at email@example.com.