- Student Loan Debt Is Keeping Adult Kids From Leaving the Nest
- The Crime Americans Worry About Most Is the Hacking a Credit Card
- 64 Countries Have a Smaller Gender Pay Gap Than the US, Study Says
- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- Budget from 1987 Tells the Tale: Americans Are Severely Underpaid
- Trick-or-Treaters Want Cash, Not Treats
- Fast-Food Workers (McDonald’s Included) Earn $20 an Hour in Denmark
- Delinquent Doctors Publicly Outed for Unpaid Student Loans
In August, we wrote about a restaurant offering discounts to customers who agreed to use their mouths for eating instead of yapping. Maybe it’s a trend.
Cinemark Theatres, just debuted its Cine Mode app, which prompts you to mute and dim your phone during a movie. Leave it on for the whole show, and you’ll score concession coupons and possibly other rewards. It’s described as “interactive,” which is funny since the idea is to not interact at all.
The app is available for iPhone and Android users. Cinemark has locations in 39 states (though many just have one or two).