- America’s Most Overrated Jobs
- Walmart’s New Employee Dress Code Sparks Debate
- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
- Feds Target Suspected Payday Loan Scams
- America’s 10 Best Cities to Live In
- Occupy Wipes Out Nearly $4 Million in Strangers’ Student Loan Debt
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
- 5 Reasons to Take a Company Buyout (And Why You Might Think Twice)
In August, we wrote about a restaurant offering discounts to customers who agreed to use their mouths for eating instead of yapping. Maybe it’s a trend.
Cinemark Theatres, just debuted its Cine Mode app, which prompts you to mute and dim your phone during a movie. Leave it on for the whole show, and you’ll score concession coupons and possibly other rewards. It’s described as “interactive,” which is funny since the idea is to not interact at all.
The app is available for iPhone and Android users. Cinemark has locations in 39 states (though many just have one or two).