- IPhone 6 Is Expected to Include a Mobile Wallet
- SAT Tutor Caters to the Kids of the Very Wealthy
- Report: Students Should Beware of Campus Debit Cards
- The Best and Worst Things to Buy in September
- 7 Tips to Slash the Cost of Car Repairs
- Millennials Prefer Plastic to Cash for Small Purchases
- Many Believe That Carrying a Balance Will Improve Their Credit Score
- The Top-Rated Credit Cards in the US
In August, we wrote about a restaurant offering discounts to customers who agreed to use their mouths for eating instead of yapping. Maybe it’s a trend.
Cinemark Theatres, just debuted its Cine Mode app, which prompts you to mute and dim your phone during a movie. Leave it on for the whole show, and you’ll score concession coupons and possibly other rewards. It’s described as “interactive,” which is funny since the idea is to not interact at all.
The app is available for iPhone and Android users. Cinemark has locations in 39 states (though many just have one or two).