- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- 7 Tidbits of Financial Advice You Should Ignore
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- 5 Reasons the Other Driver’s Insurance Won’t Pay
- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
- Are You Wasting Your Money Buying Organic Food?
The program has already made more than 10,000 mortgage loans, and in typical consumer-friendly Costco style. Unlike other online mortgage services, Costco’s puts the member in the driver’s seat: The identity of the member is not known to any mortgage provider until the consumer decides which one is his or her top choice.
Costco has been hustling to bring its members expanded financial services, in addition to the RV and boat loans and insurance products that it already offers. The retailer plans to offer student loans and automobile loans in the near future.
The retailer is partnering with Aetna to offer its members discounted policies and lower co-pays with Costco pharmacies.