- The Best and Worst Things to Buy in October
- How Come You Still Can’t Get a Home Loan?
- The 20 Cars That Get the Most Traffic Tickets
- Headlight Drama: Average Deer-Car Claim Cost Is Up 14 Percent
- Is Dental Insurance Worth the Cost?
- Obamacare Open Enrollment is Coming: 5 Things You Need to Know
- Coming Soon: A World Without Wallets?
- 6 Ways to Boost Your Car’s Trade-In Value
The program has already made more than 10,000 mortgage loans, and in typical consumer-friendly Costco style. Unlike other online mortgage services, Costco’s puts the member in the driver’s seat: The identity of the member is not known to any mortgage provider until the consumer decides which one is his or her top choice.
Costco has been hustling to bring its members expanded financial services, in addition to the RV and boat loans and insurance products that it already offers. The retailer plans to offer student loans and automobile loans in the near future.
The retailer is partnering with Aetna to offer its members discounted policies and lower co-pays with Costco pharmacies.