- IPhone 6 Is Expected to Include a Mobile Wallet
- The Best and Worst Things to Buy in September
- 17 Remarkably Easy Ways to Raise Holiday Shopping Cash
- Pop Quiz: Terrorists Destroy Your Home. Will the Insurance Company Pay?
- The Most and Least Expensive States to Own a Car
- Millennials Are Best About Paying Their Mortgages on Time
- The Allure of Medical Magnets and Other Unproven ‘Cures’
- Am I Responsible for My Adult Son’s Medical Bills If He’s on My Insurance?
The program has already made more than 10,000 mortgage loans, and in typical consumer-friendly Costco style. Unlike other online mortgage services, Costco’s puts the member in the driver’s seat: The identity of the member is not known to any mortgage provider until the consumer decides which one is his or her top choice.
Costco has been hustling to bring its members expanded financial services, in addition to the RV and boat loans and insurance products that it already offers. The retailer plans to offer student loans and automobile loans in the near future.
The retailer is partnering with Aetna to offer its members discounted policies and lower co-pays with Costco pharmacies.