- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- Your Early Holiday Present: Gas at $3 a Gallon or Less
- Cold Is Coming: 10 Ways to Winterproof Right Now
- Get the Most for Your Totaled Car
- 7 Things That Prove Cheaper Isn’t Always Better
- Updating Insurance After a Policyholder Dies
- Apple Pay Blocked at CVS, Rite Aid
- Are You Sick of Black Friday Sales on Thanksgiving Day?
The program has already made more than 10,000 mortgage loans, and in typical consumer-friendly Costco style. Unlike other online mortgage services, Costco’s puts the member in the driver’s seat: The identity of the member is not known to any mortgage provider until the consumer decides which one is his or her top choice.
Costco has been hustling to bring its members expanded financial services, in addition to the RV and boat loans and insurance products that it already offers. The retailer plans to offer student loans and automobile loans in the near future.
The retailer is partnering with Aetna to offer its members discounted policies and lower co-pays with Costco pharmacies.