- IPhone 6 Is Expected to Include a Mobile Wallet
- The Best and Worst Things to Buy in September
- What to Expect From 2014 Labor Day Sales
- Here’s What’s in the $50,000 Emmy Swag Bags
- Store Credit Cards Are Now a Worse Deal Than They Were Before
- Why You May Start Leaving the ‘B’ Out of Your BLT
- Burger King Customers Prefer More Fat With Their Fries
- Is Denim Fading Into Fashion Obscurity?
Savings.com has analyzed sales data from 25,000 retailers and figured out the best time to score a deal on everything from electronics to clothes.
They think Black Friday is a good shopping day – but no better than Small Business Saturday, slightly worse than the week leading up to Christmas, and nowhere near as good as Cyber Monday or Free Shipping Day (Dec. 17). Check out the specifics in the infographic below…