- Your Early Holiday Present: Gas at $3 a Gallon or Less
- 7 Things That Prove Cheaper Isn’t Always Better
- Apple Pay Blocked at CVS, Rite Aid
- Are You Sick of Black Friday Sales on Thanksgiving Day?
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
Savings.com has analyzed sales data from 25,000 retailers and figured out the best time to score a deal on everything from electronics to clothes.
They think Black Friday is a good shopping day – but no better than Small Business Saturday, slightly worse than the week leading up to Christmas, and nowhere near as good as Cyber Monday or Free Shipping Day (Dec. 17). Check out the specifics in the infographic below…