- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
- Are You Wasting Your Money Buying Organic Food?
- Get Your Drink On for Cheap in These Cities
- Apple Pay Begins: What You Need to Know
- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself
- Liar Labels: Is That Farmers Market Food Really Local?
Savings.com has analyzed sales data from 25,000 retailers and figured out the best time to score a deal on everything from electronics to clothes.
They think Black Friday is a good shopping day – but no better than Small Business Saturday, slightly worse than the week leading up to Christmas, and nowhere near as good as Cyber Monday or Free Shipping Day (Dec. 17). Check out the specifics in the infographic below…