- The Allure of Medical Magnets and Other Unproven ‘Cures’
- Today’s Deals: Wednesday, Aug. 27
- 10 College Majors You May Regret Choosing
- Should the Knee Defender Be Allowed on Airline Flights?
- Wireless Carriers Duke It Out With Unlimited Data Plans
- You Won’t Believe What Hotels Are Charging for Now
- Ask Stacy: Will the $16.65B Bank of America Settlement Help Me With My Mortgage?
- Today’s Deals: Tuesday, Aug. 26
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Mimi’s Cafe: $10 off a $30-plus lunch or dinner check (print first) [11/18].
- Mimi’s Cafe: The Weekday Breakfast is $7 until 11 a.m. (print first) [11/21]. It includes two buttermilk pancakes, two eggs, and two pieces of hickory smoked bacon, pork, or turkey sausage.
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: 50 percent off a caffe mocha or caffe latte (print first) [11/26].
- Quiznos: $1 off a regular or large sub (print first) [11/20].
- Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill: $5 off a $15 purchase (print first) [11/8].
- Starbucks: Free drink with the purchase of one drink [11/18].
- Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market (grocery store): $3 off a $30-plus purchase [11/20].
- HoneyBaked Ham: $5 off a bone-in half ham (print first) [1/6].
- HoneyBaked Ham: $3 off a boneless ham (print first) [1/6].
- Free Jennie-O frozen turkey: With a $30-plus purchase at Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market [expiration unknown].
Karla Bowsher covers consumer, retail, and health issues. If you have a comment, suggestion, or question, leave a comment or contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.