- America’s Most Overrated Jobs
- Walmart’s New Employee Dress Code Sparks Debate
- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
- Feds Target Suspected Payday Loan Scams
- America’s 10 Best Cities to Live In
- Occupy Wipes Out Nearly $4 Million in Strangers’ Student Loan Debt
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
- 5 Reasons to Take a Company Buyout (And Why You Might Think Twice)
News of snack-maker Hostess’ bankruptcy has people freaking out about Twinkies, selling for as much as $60 a box on eBay. This weekend, the snack cake section of my grocery store was bare.
Two: the Twinkies brand is likely to survive the bankruptcy because it’s one of the most popular. Other companies may buy it, The Associated Press reports.