- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Oct. 24
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills
- Today’s Deals: Thursday, Oct. 23
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Babies R Us: 20 percent off one regular-priced item in stores (print first) [11/21].
- Boston Market: $4 off a $20-plus purchase (print first) [11/21].
Office and school
- Staples: Pre-Black Friday sale items, including computers and furniture, are up to 70 percent off online [11/21].
- Cat toy: 44 percent off the Catit Design Senses Treat Maze at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $26, it’s $14.50.
- Toys R Us: 20 percent off one regular-priced item in stores (print first) [11/21].
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Robes (for him): Up to 50 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Aeropostale (for teens and young adults): $25 off a $100-plus purchase in stores (print first) [11/30].
- Lane Bryant: 50 percent off almost everything in stores and online [11/25].
- Wet Seal (for juniors and young women): 30 percent off your entire purchase in stores (print first) and online [11/19].
Karla Bowsher covers consumer, retail, and health issues. If you have a comment, suggestion, or question, leave a comment or contact her at email@example.com.