- The Restless Project: Will I Have to Live With a Roommate Forever?
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- America’s 10 Best Cities to Live In
- Family Caregivers Pay a High Price for Taking Care of Loved Ones
- Thinking About Holiday Shopping? Do a Financial Reality Check First
- Ask Stacy: If I Temporarily Lose My Health Insurance, Will I Get Fined?
- 15 Awesome Adult Uses for Baby Powder
- The Eagles Ban Cellphones During Their Classic Rock Concerts
We recently warned Halloween Candy Can Kill Pets, and now it just seems like holidays aren’t very pet-friendly. The Dogington Post (isn’t that cute?) has a helpful infographic on what holiday treats you can’t share with your puppy. It’s embedded below.
Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.