- Now You Can Make Returns at Sears Without Leaving Your Car
- New Rules Mean Hundreds in Energy Savings With Your Next Refrigerator
- Bigger Isn’t Always Better: 10 Products Where a Smaller Size Will Do
- Waiting in Line for an iPhone: What Makes Some People Behave Like Cows
- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
- 10 Things We Pay Too Much For (And How to Spend Less)
- Thinking About Holiday Shopping? Do a Financial Reality Check First
Tomorrow is Small Business Saturday, the shopping holiday for the little guys. If you haven’t seen our story 7 Reasons to Shop Small Business Saturday, now’s a good time to check it out.
If you have an American Express card, you may be eligible for a $25 credit for shopping on the day. (Amex invented the holiday in 2010 and last year backed it with gift card giveaways, too.) It’s also a way to show support for your community, get unique gifts, and avoid all the madness of buying at the retail giants.