- Your Early Holiday Present: Gas at $3 a Gallon or Less
- 7 Things That Prove Cheaper Isn’t Always Better
- Apple Pay Blocked at CVS, Rite Aid
- Are You Sick of Black Friday Sales on Thanksgiving Day?
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
Black Friday can get dangerous – people use up all their thankfulness the day before and get in the holiday spirit: mean and greedy. If you’re lucky, you just have to deal with crowds in a rush. Check out this Walmart video from 2011 for one mild example. You’ll find plenty worse elsewhere – including plenty of trampling stories.
BuzzFeed has a series of photos and it wants you to guess whether they depict riot scenes or Black Friday shopping. It can be awful hard to tell. In many, police armed and in riot gear are visible – but that doesn’t necessarily mean a riot. It may just be a low-stock bargain. Have fun, and stay safe.