- Coming Soon: A World Without Wallets?
- 6 Ways to Boost Your Car’s Trade-In Value
- Now You Can Make Returns at Sears Without Leaving Your Car
- New Rules Mean Hundreds in Energy Savings With Your Next Refrigerator
- Bigger Isn’t Always Better: 10 Products Where a Smaller Size Will Do
- Waiting in Line for an iPhone: What Makes Some People Behave Like Cows
- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
Black Friday can get dangerous – people use up all their thankfulness the day before and get in the holiday spirit: mean and greedy. If you’re lucky, you just have to deal with crowds in a rush. Check out this Walmart video from 2011 for one mild example. You’ll find plenty worse elsewhere – including plenty of trampling stories.
BuzzFeed has a series of photos and it wants you to guess whether they depict riot scenes or Black Friday shopping. It can be awful hard to tell. In many, police armed and in riot gear are visible – but that doesn’t necessarily mean a riot. It may just be a low-stock bargain. Have fun, and stay safe.