- What to Expect From 2014 Labor Day Sales
- Here’s What’s in the $50,000 Emmy Swag Bags
- Store Credit Cards Are Now a Worse Deal Than They Were Before
- Why You May Start Leaving the ‘B’ Out of Your BLT
- Burger King Customers Prefer More Fat With Their Fries
- Is Denim Fading Into Fashion Obscurity?
- Get Millions of Books and Magazines for Free
- 13 Ways to Trim the Cost of Haircuts
Black Friday can get dangerous – people use up all their thankfulness the day before and get in the holiday spirit: mean and greedy. If you’re lucky, you just have to deal with crowds in a rush. Check out this Walmart video from 2011 for one mild example. You’ll find plenty worse elsewhere – including plenty of trampling stories.
BuzzFeed has a series of photos and it wants you to guess whether they depict riot scenes or Black Friday shopping. It can be awful hard to tell. In many, police armed and in riot gear are visible – but that doesn’t necessarily mean a riot. It may just be a low-stock bargain. Have fun, and stay safe.