- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
- Are You Wasting Your Money Buying Organic Food?
- Get Your Drink On for Cheap in These Cities
- Apple Pay Begins: What You Need to Know
- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself
Black Friday can get dangerous – people use up all their thankfulness the day before and get in the holiday spirit: mean and greedy. If you’re lucky, you just have to deal with crowds in a rush. Check out this Walmart video from 2011 for one mild example. You’ll find plenty worse elsewhere – including plenty of trampling stories.
BuzzFeed has a series of photos and it wants you to guess whether they depict riot scenes or Black Friday shopping. It can be awful hard to tell. In many, police armed and in riot gear are visible – but that doesn’t necessarily mean a riot. It may just be a low-stock bargain. Have fun, and stay safe.