- SAT Tutor Caters to the Kids of the Very Wealthy
- Bank Fees Hit New Highs
- Millennials Prefer Plastic to Cash for Small Purchases
- Many Believe That Carrying a Balance Will Improve Their Credit Score
- The Top-Rated Credit Cards in the US
- 17 Remarkably Easy Ways to Raise Holiday Shopping Cash
- The Restless Project: How Much Money Do You Really Need? Let’s start with $100K
- The Scary Way a Friend Request Can Lead to Identity Theft
The Consumerist has the horrible story of Matt, a college student who lost his mom in October and has spent two months arguing with Bank of America over her mortgage. This paragraph sums it up…
By Matt’s total, that brings the total to 6 lost documents, one Cease & Desist order, a misplaced (or fictionally named) branch manager, and 8 weeks that should have been spent mourning his loss rather than re-sending the same paperwork over and over.
But read the whole thing. It’s amazingly bad.