- CFPB Sues Corinthian Colleges for Alleged Predatory Lending
- The Eagles Ban Cellphones During Their Classic Rock Concerts
- 7 Percent of US Workers Have Garnished Wages
- Best and Worst US States for Credit
- Most US Families Aren’t Mired in Credit Card Debt
- More US Seniors Are Struggling With Student Loan Debt
- The Restless Project: Can’t Get By on $60K, $80K, Even $100K?
- Your Calls and Texts Could Be Intercepted by Fake Cell Towers
The Consumerist has the horrible story of Matt, a college student who lost his mom in October and has spent two months arguing with Bank of America over her mortgage. This paragraph sums it up…
By Matt’s total, that brings the total to 6 lost documents, one Cease & Desist order, a misplaced (or fictionally named) branch manager, and 8 weeks that should have been spent mourning his loss rather than re-sending the same paperwork over and over.
But read the whole thing. It’s amazingly bad.