- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills
- 7 Tidbits of Financial Advice You Should Ignore
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- Ask Stacy: Should I Borrow From My Retirement Account to Pay Debts?
- Are You Wasting Your Money Buying Organic Food?
The Consumerist has the horrible story of Matt, a college student who lost his mom in October and has spent two months arguing with Bank of America over her mortgage. This paragraph sums it up…
By Matt’s total, that brings the total to 6 lost documents, one Cease & Desist order, a misplaced (or fictionally named) branch manager, and 8 weeks that should have been spent mourning his loss rather than re-sending the same paperwork over and over.
But read the whole thing. It’s amazingly bad.