- Am I Responsible for My Adult Son’s Medical Bills If He’s on My Insurance?
- Wireless Carriers Duke It Out With Unlimited Data Plans
- Ask Stacy: Will the $16.65B Bank of America Settlement Help Me With My Mortgage?
- Report: Big Banks Mislead Customers About Overdraft Protection
- Grandparents: Here’s Why You Should Talk Money With the Grandkids
- Saving for Kids’ College Trumps Retirement Savings for Single Parents
- 18 Affordable Tips to Help You Sleep Like a Baby
- Welcome to The Restless Project: This Is Why You Can’t Sleep at Night
The Consumerist has the horrible story of Matt, a college student who lost his mom in October and has spent two months arguing with Bank of America over her mortgage. This paragraph sums it up…
By Matt’s total, that brings the total to 6 lost documents, one Cease & Desist order, a misplaced (or fictionally named) branch manager, and 8 weeks that should have been spent mourning his loss rather than re-sending the same paperwork over and over.
But read the whole thing. It’s amazingly bad.