- Trick-or-Treaters Want Cash, Not Treats
- Delinquent Doctors Publicly Outed for Unpaid Student Loans
- How Do Mistakes Get Removed From Your Credit Reports?
- Nearly Half of US Workers Don’t Have a Work-Based Retirement Plan
- Lotteries Are Losing Their Allure With Some Customers
- Monthly Bills That Can’t Help Your Credit, But Can Hurt It
- Hundreds of Americans Surrender Citizenship to Avoid Taxes
- Updating Insurance After a Policyholder Dies
The Consumerist has the horrible story of Matt, a college student who lost his mom in October and has spent two months arguing with Bank of America over her mortgage. This paragraph sums it up…
By Matt’s total, that brings the total to 6 lost documents, one Cease & Desist order, a misplaced (or fictionally named) branch manager, and 8 weeks that should have been spent mourning his loss rather than re-sending the same paperwork over and over.
But read the whole thing. It’s amazingly bad.