- Obama Makes Government Credit Cards Safer
- 7 Reasons Why Your Debt Repayment Plan Isn’t Working
- How to Avoid Getting the Flu (or Worse) On an Airplane
- Pop Quiz: Can a Store Force You to Spend $10 to Use a Credit Card?
- The Restless Project: She Has a Good Job, but Will She Have to Leave New Orleans?
- How Do Credit Report Errors Happen?
- It Pays (Literally) to Be a Dad
- 10 Frugal Ways to Fight the Flu
The Consumerist has the horrible story of Matt, a college student who lost his mom in October and has spent two months arguing with Bank of America over her mortgage. This paragraph sums it up…
By Matt’s total, that brings the total to 6 lost documents, one Cease & Desist order, a misplaced (or fictionally named) branch manager, and 8 weeks that should have been spent mourning his loss rather than re-sending the same paperwork over and over.
But read the whole thing. It’s amazingly bad.