- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills
- 7 Tidbits of Financial Advice You Should Ignore
- 12 Golden Rules of Decluttering
- ‘Doctor’ Regularly Appearing on National TV is a Fake, Says Texas AG
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- Are Your Car’s Airbags Safe?
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
A law firm’s Socially Aware Blog cobbled together an infographic on social networking use from various sources.
There’s some interesting tidbits, like that 22 percent of Americans use social media multiple times a day, up from just five percent in 2008.
Those people may want to check out our recent post How to Stop Companies from Collecting and Selling Your Facebook Info, but here’s the infographic…