- The 10 Most Expensive Neighborhoods for Renters
- Missed Loan Payment? Your Car Might Not Start
- Do You Text While Walking? This Lane Was Made for You
- How Come You Still Can’t Get a Home Loan?
- You May Want to Retire in One of These States
- Is It OK to Use Your Smartphone While Dining in a Restaurant?
- Walmart Offers an Alternative to a Bank Checking Account
- Ask Stacy: The Millennials Are Ruining This Country. What Can We Do?
A law firm’s Socially Aware Blog cobbled together an infographic on social networking use from various sources.
There’s some interesting tidbits, like that 22 percent of Americans use social media multiple times a day, up from just five percent in 2008.
Those people may want to check out our recent post How to Stop Companies from Collecting and Selling Your Facebook Info, but here’s the infographic…