- Study: A Single Homeowner’s Insurance Claim Could Raise Premiums by 32 Percent
- How to Avoid Getting the Flu (or Worse) On an Airplane
- Liar Labels: Is That Farmers Market Food Really Local?
- Pop Quiz: Can a Store Force You to Spend $10 to Use a Credit Card?
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- The Cost to Treat Ebola: $20,000+ Per Day
- Survey: These Airlines Have the Cheapest, Most Comfy Economy Seats
- HBO Without Cable: It’s Planning a Stand-Alone Service
A law firm’s Socially Aware Blog cobbled together an infographic on social networking use from various sources.
There’s some interesting tidbits, like that 22 percent of Americans use social media multiple times a day, up from just five percent in 2008.
Those people may want to check out our recent post How to Stop Companies from Collecting and Selling Your Facebook Info, but here’s the infographic…