- How to Avoid a Delayed Flight and Other Air Travel Woes
- IPhone 6 Feature Prevents Law Enforcement From Accessing Your Data
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
A law firm’s Socially Aware Blog cobbled together an infographic on social networking use from various sources.
There’s some interesting tidbits, like that 22 percent of Americans use social media multiple times a day, up from just five percent in 2008.
Those people may want to check out our recent post How to Stop Companies from Collecting and Selling Your Facebook Info, but here’s the infographic…