- Student Loan Debt Is Keeping Adult Kids From Leaving the Nest
- The Crime Americans Worry About Most Is the Hacking a Credit Card
- 64 Countries Have a Smaller Gender Pay Gap Than the US, Study Says
- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- Budget from 1987 Tells the Tale: Americans Are Severely Underpaid
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Trick-or-Treaters Want Cash, Not Treats
- Fast-Food Workers (McDonald’s Included) Earn $20 an Hour in Denmark
A law firm’s Socially Aware Blog cobbled together an infographic on social networking use from various sources.
There’s some interesting tidbits, like that 22 percent of Americans use social media multiple times a day, up from just five percent in 2008.
Those people may want to check out our recent post How to Stop Companies from Collecting and Selling Your Facebook Info, but here’s the infographic…