- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Sep. 19
- Feds Target Suspected Payday Loan Scams
- America’s 10 Best Cities to Live In
- Occupy Wipes Out Nearly $4 Million in Strangers’ Student Loan Debt
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
- Today’s Deals: Thursday, Sep. 18
- 5 Reasons to Take a Company Buyout (And Why You Might Think Twice)
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Bakers Square Restaurant & Bakery: Free slice of pie – that’s per person – with a dine-in purchase on Wednesday between 10:30 and closing [expiration unknown]. Note that their seasonal candy cane pie is back too.
- Boston Market: $1 off any $10-plus purchase (print first) [12/29].
- Boston Market: Free large side with the purchase of any family meal (print first) [12/26].
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: Free drip coffee with any purchase (print first) [12/3].
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: 25 percent off all bagels on weekdays between 3 and 5 p.m. [expiration unknown].
- Chili’s Grill & Bar: Free pretzel sticks or sweet potato fries with the purchase of an entree (print first) [11/30 only].
- Chili’s Grill & Bar: Free chips and salsa with the purchase of an entree (print first) [12/1 only].
- Chili’s Grill & Bar: Free chips and queso with the purchase of an entree (print first) [12/2 only].
- Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill: $5 off a $15-plus purchase (print first) [12/2].
- Wendy’s: Free $10 Toys R Us gift card with the purchase of a kids meal [expiration unknown]. The gift card is good for $10 off a $75-plus purchase.
- And don’t forget to check out our Gift Card Freebies article – more than a dozen restaurants are giving away free bonus cards when you buy a gift card.
Karla Bowsher covers consumer, retail, and health issues. If you have a comment, suggestion, or question, leave a comment or contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.