I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Arby’s: Free beef and cheddar or turkey and cheddar classic sandwich with the purchase of one sandwich (print first) [12/11].
- Bakers Square Restaurant & Bakery: $5 off the purchase of two entrees and two drinks, or $2.50 off one entree and drink (print first) [12/21].
- Bob Evans Restaurant: Their new three-course turkey dinner is $10 [expiration unknown]. Available from 11 a.m. onward, the meal includes slow-roasted turkey and dressing, mashed potatoes, gravy, a soup or salad, and dessert.
- Champps Americana Restaurant: Get a cheeseburger, wings, and fries for $10 on football Mondays [expiration unknown].
- Chili’s Grill & Bar: Free chips and salsa with the purchase of an entree (print first) [12/7].
- Chili’s Grill & Bar: Free chips and guacamole with the purchase of an entree (print first) [12/8 only].
- Chili’s Grill & Bar: Free chips and queso with the purchase of an entree (print first) [12/9 only].
- Del Taco: Free shredded beef taco al carbon with the purchase of a drink (print first) [12/14].
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: Free pumpkin scone with the purchase of one scone (print first) [12/17].
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: $4 off a dozen bagels (print first) [12/17].
- HoneyBaked Ham: $5 off a bone-in half ham (print first) [12/30].
- Mimi’s Cafe: $10 off a $30-plus check (print first) [12/9].
- RaceTrac (convenience store): Free coffee (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill: $5 off a $15-plus purchase (print first) [12/9].
- Subway: The cold cut combo and meatball marinara subs are $2 during Customer Appreciation Month [12/31].
Sign up for our free newsletter
Like this article? Sign up for our newsletter and we'll send you a regular digest of our newest stories, full of money saving tips and advice, free! We'll also email you a PDF of Stacy Johnson's '205 Ways to Save Money' as soon as you've subscribed. It's full of great tips that'll help you save a ton of extra cash. It doesn't cost a dime, so why wait? Click here to sign up now.