- A Typo Can Get Your Resume Tossed in the Trash
- Does U.S. Bank Owe You Money?
- Is an Unlimited-Vacation Policy Truly Good for Workers?
- Don’t Update Your iPhone Operating System (Yet)
- Nearly a Quarter of the World’s Billionaires Are Americans
- Government Acts to Stop US Companies From Fleeing Overseas
- Now You Can Make Returns at Sears Without Leaving Your Car
- Walmart’s New Employee Dress Code Sparks Debate
Would you wear Eau de Greasy Pepperoni and Mozzarella? Christian Science Monitor shares the news…
Appropriately enough, it began as a joke: Pizza Hut Canada’s marketing firm, Grip Limited, posted a tongue-in-cheek Facebook post on the Pizza Hut Canada fan page, asking, “Do you love the smell of a box of Pizza Hut pizza being opened? We thought so. If that smell was a perfume, what would it be called?”
Thousands responded, some requesting a bottle of Pizza Hut perfume for themselves. And so it was.
“The limited edition perfume was designed to commemorate Pizza Hut Canada reaching 100,000 Facebook fans,” the release reads. “Only 110 bottles were produced and shared with lucky Facebook fans who won a bottle by being among the first to share their desire for Pizza Hut perfume.”
“Will we be seeing Pizza Hut perfume in department stores any time soon? Only time will tell,” it goes on.
Check out the story above for more crazy things the company has tried, including cheeseburger crust pizza.