- The Most and Least Expensive States to Own a Car
- The Most-Stolen Vehicles of 2013
- The 5 Most Complained About Cars in America
- Can You Trust Carfax? (Plus 4 Other Ways to Avoid Buying a Clunker)
- Your Car Is Spying On You: How to Protect Yourself
- Fender Bender: Should You File a Claim?
- Are You Driving a Lemon?
- How Much Auto Insurance Do You Need? Don’t Guess
NBC has the details…
The latest entrant into this select club is Mercedes, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration ordering the recall of about 5,800 of the German maker’s products – covering eight separate models – because of a faulty fuel filter flange.
Affected models are from 2011 and 2012: C300, CL550, CL63 AMG, E350, GLK350, S400 Hybrid, S550 and S63 AMG. Check out the official recall notice for more details.