- 10 Reports Your Car Insurance Company Pulls About You
- Shocked by a $1,443 Bill From My Toyota Dealership
- 12 Surprising Ways to Cut Rental Car Expenses
- Uber Gets “F” Rating from BBB
- Too Many Tickets? Your Car May Be to Blame
- The Secret Life of Your Car’s VIN
- What If You Get Sued After a Car Accident?
- Here’s How Much You’ll Save by Raising Your Car Insurance Deductible From $500 to $1,000
NBC has the details…
The latest entrant into this select club is Mercedes, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration ordering the recall of about 5,800 of the German maker’s products – covering eight separate models – because of a faulty fuel filter flange.
Affected models are from 2011 and 2012: C300, CL550, CL63 AMG, E350, GLK350, S400 Hybrid, S550 and S63 AMG. Check out the official recall notice for more details.