- Missed Loan Payment? Your Car Might Not Start
- The 20 Cars That Get the Most Traffic Tickets
- Headlight Drama: Average Deer-Car Claim Cost Is Up 14 Percent
- 6 Ways to Boost Your Car’s Trade-In Value
- Don’t Let Your Kids Ride-Share With Your Car
- Survey: Male Drivers Are Bothered by Phone Talkers, Women Irked by Lane Cutters
- The 10 States With the Rudest Drivers
- New Security Measure Targets Card Thieves at Gas Pumps
NBC has the details…
The latest entrant into this select club is Mercedes, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration ordering the recall of about 5,800 of the German maker’s products – covering eight separate models – because of a faulty fuel filter flange.
Affected models are from 2011 and 2012: C300, CL550, CL63 AMG, E350, GLK350, S400 Hybrid, S550 and S63 AMG. Check out the official recall notice for more details.