- The 10 States With the Rudest Drivers
- New Security Measure Targets Card Thieves at Gas Pumps
- Women: A Taxi Just for You
- How to Get the Best Deal on a Car Loan
- Beginner’s Guide to Buying Your First Car
- When to Drop Collision Coverage — and Risk It All
- Should You Spy On Your Teen Driver?
- Why ‘Disappearing Deductible’ Car Insurance Plans Don’t Always Save You Money
NBC has the details…
The latest entrant into this select club is Mercedes, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration ordering the recall of about 5,800 of the German maker’s products – covering eight separate models – because of a faulty fuel filter flange.
Affected models are from 2011 and 2012: C300, CL550, CL63 AMG, E350, GLK350, S400 Hybrid, S550 and S63 AMG. Check out the official recall notice for more details.