- Your Early Holiday Present: Gas at $3 a Gallon or Less
- Get the Most for Your Totaled Car
- Are Your Car’s Airbags Safe?
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- 5 Reasons the Other Driver’s Insurance Won’t Pay
- 10 Reports Your Car Insurance Company Pulls About You
- Shocked by a $1,443 Bill From My Toyota Dealership
- 12 Surprising Ways to Cut Rental Car Expenses
NBC has the details…
The latest entrant into this select club is Mercedes, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration ordering the recall of about 5,800 of the German maker’s products – covering eight separate models – because of a faulty fuel filter flange.
Affected models are from 2011 and 2012: C300, CL550, CL63 AMG, E350, GLK350, S400 Hybrid, S550 and S63 AMG. Check out the official recall notice for more details.