- 17 Remarkably Easy Ways to Raise Holiday Shopping Cash
- The Restless Project: How Much Money Do You Really Need? Let’s start with $100K
- Pop Quiz: Terrorists Destroy Your Home. Will the Insurance Company Pay?
- The Scary Way a Friend Request Can Lead to Identity Theft
- The Most and Least Expensive States to Own a Car
- The Allure of Medical Magnets and Other Unproven ‘Cures’
- Am I Responsible for My Adult Son’s Medical Bills If He’s on My Insurance?
- Wireless Carriers Duke It Out With Unlimited Data Plans
Health.com has compiled a list from federal data of the states with “the highest rates of depression, psychological distress, and other indicators of poor mental health.” They’re not ranked, just alphabetical…
- West Virginia
Check out the article to see more about the problems facing these states.