- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills
- 7 Tidbits of Financial Advice You Should Ignore
- 5 Reasons the Other Driver’s Insurance Won’t Pay
- Are You Wasting Your Money Buying Organic Food?
- 10 Reports Your Car Insurance Company Pulls About You
- Study: A Single Homeowner’s Insurance Claim Could Raise Premiums by 32 Percent
Health.com has compiled a list from federal data of the states with “the highest rates of depression, psychological distress, and other indicators of poor mental health.” They’re not ranked, just alphabetical…
- West Virginia
Check out the article to see more about the problems facing these states.