- Are Your Car’s Airbags Safe?
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- 5 Reasons the Other Driver’s Insurance Won’t Pay
- 10 Reports Your Car Insurance Company Pulls About You
- Shocked by a $1,443 Bill From My Toyota Dealership
- 12 Surprising Ways to Cut Rental Car Expenses
- Uber Gets “F” Rating from BBB
- Too Many Tickets? Your Car May Be to Blame
When you’re a good driver here, all you get is a lousy insurance discount. Not so abroad, The National reports…
Drivers who go 12 months without any violations will be eligible for prizes worth a minimum of Dh500 each. Dubai Police say there will be between 250 to 500 prizes.
500 dirhams is worth about $136 in the U.S., and that’s the minimum prize. Keep a clean record for five years and you’re eligible to enter a drawing for a new car.
They hope the initiative will reduce accidents by 20 percent.