- The Most and Least Expensive States to Own a Car
- The Most-Stolen Vehicles of 2013
- The 5 Most Complained About Cars in America
- Can You Trust Carfax? (Plus 4 Other Ways to Avoid Buying a Clunker)
- Your Car Is Spying On You: How to Protect Yourself
- Fender Bender: Should You File a Claim?
- Are You Driving a Lemon?
- How Much Auto Insurance Do You Need? Don’t Guess
When you’re a good driver here, all you get is a lousy insurance discount. Not so abroad, The National reports…
Drivers who go 12 months without any violations will be eligible for prizes worth a minimum of Dh500 each. Dubai Police say there will be between 250 to 500 prizes.
500 dirhams is worth about $136 in the U.S., and that’s the minimum prize. Keep a clean record for five years and you’re eligible to enter a drawing for a new car.
They hope the initiative will reduce accidents by 20 percent.