- The 10 States With the Rudest Drivers
- New Security Measure Targets Card Thieves at Gas Pumps
- Women: A Taxi Just for You
- How to Get the Best Deal on a Car Loan
- Beginner’s Guide to Buying Your First Car
- When to Drop Collision Coverage — and Risk It All
- Should You Spy On Your Teen Driver?
- Why ‘Disappearing Deductible’ Car Insurance Plans Don’t Always Save You Money
When you’re a good driver here, all you get is a lousy insurance discount. Not so abroad, The National reports…
Drivers who go 12 months without any violations will be eligible for prizes worth a minimum of Dh500 each. Dubai Police say there will be between 250 to 500 prizes.
500 dirhams is worth about $136 in the U.S., and that’s the minimum prize. Keep a clean record for five years and you’re eligible to enter a drawing for a new car.
They hope the initiative will reduce accidents by 20 percent.