- The Restless Project: Will I Have to Live With a Roommate Forever?
- America’s 10 Best Cities to Live In
- Family Caregivers Pay a High Price for Taking Care of Loved Ones
- Thinking About Holiday Shopping? Do a Financial Reality Check First
- The Eagles Ban Cellphones During Their Classic Rock Concerts
- 7 Percent of US Workers Have Garnished Wages
- The Restless Project: Can’t Get By on $60K, $80K, Even $100K?
- Your Calls and Texts Could Be Intercepted by Fake Cell Towers
“The fact that the benefits achieved persisted a long time seem to show the promising efficacy of their treatment. Although there are a series of confounding variables in the interpretation of the results, the good news is that subjects were, after the treatment and at the follow-up, better than at baseline, and that MDMA was a safe treatment,” said Dr. Bouso, who was not involved in the study.
Subjects in the study, who didn’t respond to traditional treatments for PTSD, did not report any dependency afterward. Their symptoms went away for an average of 3.5 years, the report says.