- Los Angeles Is the Latest City to Consider a Minimum Wage Hike
- Corporate Taxes Are 10 Percent of Federal Revenue, Down from 30 Percent
- Report: Students Should Beware of Campus Debit Cards
- Bank Fees Hit New Highs
- The Top-Rated Credit Cards in the US
- JPMorgan Chase, Other Big Banks Fall Prey to Hackers
- What Cable Mergers Might Mean for Your Television Service
- Wireless Carriers Duke It Out With Unlimited Data Plans
Visa got a new CEO last month: Charles Scharf. LowCards.com reports on what the old one makes…
Joseph Saunders, the former CEO of Visa, received a $9.7 million pay package for the 2012 fiscal year when he retired last month. He received $11.8 million in compensation for fiscal year 2011. Saunders, who had been the CEO since 2007, will serve as the company’s executive chairman through March 31, 2013.
Scharf will get a $950,000 salary and $19 million in stock options.