- A Typo Can Get Your Resume Tossed in the Trash
- Does U.S. Bank Owe You Money?
- Is an Unlimited-Vacation Policy Truly Good for Workers?
- Don’t Update Your iPhone Operating System (Yet)
- Nearly a Quarter of the World’s Billionaires Are Americans
- Government Acts to Stop US Companies From Fleeing Overseas
- Now You Can Make Returns at Sears Without Leaving Your Car
- Walmart’s New Employee Dress Code Sparks Debate
Visa got a new CEO last month: Charles Scharf. LowCards.com reports on what the old one makes…
Joseph Saunders, the former CEO of Visa, received a $9.7 million pay package for the 2012 fiscal year when he retired last month. He received $11.8 million in compensation for fiscal year 2011. Saunders, who had been the CEO since 2007, will serve as the company’s executive chairman through March 31, 2013.
Scharf will get a $950,000 salary and $19 million in stock options.