- New California Law Protects Online Reviewers
- Marriott Drops a Hint: Please Tip the Maid
- New Security Measure Targets Card Thieves at Gas Pumps
- Women: A Taxi Just for You
- RadioShack: Circling the Drain?
- Court Rules That Yelp Can Manipulate Ratings If It Wants To
- Study: US Wealth Gap Is ‘Unsustainable’
- Home Depot’s Massive Data Breach May Leave 60 Million Vulnerable
Visa got a new CEO last month: Charles Scharf. LowCards.com reports on what the old one makes…
Joseph Saunders, the former CEO of Visa, received a $9.7 million pay package for the 2012 fiscal year when he retired last month. He received $11.8 million in compensation for fiscal year 2011. Saunders, who had been the CEO since 2007, will serve as the company’s executive chairman through March 31, 2013.
Scharf will get a $950,000 salary and $19 million in stock options.