- ‘Doctor’ Regularly Appearing on National TV is a Fake, Says Texas AG
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- Bank With Citibank? You’re About to Pay a Lot More
- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
- Apple Pay Begins: What You Need to Know
- Liar Labels: Is That Farmers Market Food Really Local?
- HBO Without Cable: It’s Planning a Stand-Alone Service
- What’s In McDonald’s Chicken McNuggets? Now You Can Find Out
Visa got a new CEO last month: Charles Scharf. LowCards.com reports on what the old one makes…
Joseph Saunders, the former CEO of Visa, received a $9.7 million pay package for the 2012 fiscal year when he retired last month. He received $11.8 million in compensation for fiscal year 2011. Saunders, who had been the CEO since 2007, will serve as the company’s executive chairman through March 31, 2013.
Scharf will get a $950,000 salary and $19 million in stock options.