- 7 Percent of US Workers Have Garnished Wages
- Best and Worst US States for Credit
- Most US Families Aren’t Mired in Credit Card Debt
- More US Seniors Are Struggling With Student Loan Debt
- RadioShack: Circling the Drain?
- How to Get the Best Deal on a Car Loan
- 8 Foods That May Spike in Price This Fall
- Are You Being Victimized by a Student Debt Relief Scam?
That’s according to a study from Fidelity…
In its fourth annual New Year Financial Resolutions Study, Fidelity Investments® finds a record number of consumers (46 percent) are considering financial resolutions – a number that has increased 31 percent since the tracking study started in 2009. Commitments to keep financial resolutions also increased to an all-time high, with 62 percent of consumers saying they stuck with their resolutions in the past.
The top three goals are saving more, spending less, and paying off debt. Check out the stories linked below for help.