- IPhone 6 Feature Prevents Law Enforcement From Accessing Your Data
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
- ‘Doctor’ Regularly Appearing on National TV is a Fake, Says Texas AG
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- Security Expert: Uninstall Your Flashlight App Immediately
- Bank With Citibank? You’re About to Pay a Lot More
Randi Zuckerberg, sister of the CEO and a former marketing director for the site, was annoyed about her holiday photo being shared around, says Gawker…
“Not sure where you got this photo,”Zuckerberg tweeted at Schweitzer. “I posted it only to friends on FB. You reposting it on Twitter is way uncool.”
But Schweitzer wasn’t to blame for the breach: “I’m just your subscriber and this was top of my newsfeed. Genuinely sorry but it came up in my feed and seemed public,” she explained.
Then Zuckerberg said it’s “not about privacy settings, it’s about human decency.” No, it’s pretty clearly about incomprehensible privacy settings. At least it wasn’t an embarrassing photo.