- Apple Pay Begins: What You Need to Know
- Liar Labels: Is That Farmers Market Food Really Local?
- HBO Without Cable: It’s Planning a Stand-Alone Service
- What’s In McDonald’s Chicken McNuggets? Now You Can Find Out
- Is the iPhone 6 Worth Tearing Your Hair Out?
- LA Restaurants Charging 3 Percent to Cover Employee Health Care
- Uber Gets “F” Rating from BBB
- What Your Tattoo Says About You – And Your Job Prospects
Randi Zuckerberg, sister of the CEO and a former marketing director for the site, was annoyed about her holiday photo being shared around, says Gawker…
“Not sure where you got this photo,”Zuckerberg tweeted at Schweitzer. “I posted it only to friends on FB. You reposting it on Twitter is way uncool.”
But Schweitzer wasn’t to blame for the breach: “I’m just your subscriber and this was top of my newsfeed. Genuinely sorry but it came up in my feed and seemed public,” she explained.
Then Zuckerberg said it’s “not about privacy settings, it’s about human decency.” No, it’s pretty clearly about incomprehensible privacy settings. At least it wasn’t an embarrassing photo.