- Feds Target Suspected Payday Loan Scams
- Are You an Employee or a Contractor? (In Other Words, Is Your Boss Ripping You Off?)
- New California Law Protects Online Reviewers
- Marriott Drops a Hint: Please Tip the Maid
- New Security Measure Targets Card Thieves at Gas Pumps
- The Eagles Ban Cellphones During Their Classic Rock Concerts
- Women: A Taxi Just for You
- RadioShack: Circling the Drain?
Randi Zuckerberg, sister of the CEO and a former marketing director for the site, was annoyed about her holiday photo being shared around, says Gawker…
“Not sure where you got this photo,”Zuckerberg tweeted at Schweitzer. “I posted it only to friends on FB. You reposting it on Twitter is way uncool.”
But Schweitzer wasn’t to blame for the breach: “I’m just your subscriber and this was top of my newsfeed. Genuinely sorry but it came up in my feed and seemed public,” she explained.
Then Zuckerberg said it’s “not about privacy settings, it’s about human decency.” No, it’s pretty clearly about incomprehensible privacy settings. At least it wasn’t an embarrassing photo.