- How to Avoid Getting the Flu (or Worse) On an Airplane
- The Restless Project: She Has a Good Job, but Will She Have to Leave New Orleans?
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- It Pays (Literally) to Be a Dad
- 10 Frugal Ways to Fight the Flu
- US: Pass the Potato Chips, Please
- 7 Money Mistakes That Can Mess Up Your Marriage
- What Your Ring and the Cost of Your Wedding May Say About Your Marriage
The Los Angeles Times reports…
Cold smoked salmon in 12-ounce twin packs – which are vacuum-sealed with a cardboard sleeve – and 1.25-pound bundles under the brand “Paramount Reserve” are included in the recall. The UPC code for the twin pack is 6 88264 86705 0 while the code for the 1.25-pound pack is 6 88264 86664 0. More specific codes on stickers attached to the back of packages can be found here.
No illnesses have been reported yet, but listeria can kill the elderly, the young, and those with weaker immune systems. The packages can be returned to the stores for a full refund.