- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills
- 12 Golden Rules of Decluttering
- Are You Wasting Your Money Buying Organic Food?
- How to Avoid Getting the Flu (or Worse) On an Airplane
- The Restless Project: She Has a Good Job, but Will She Have to Leave New Orleans?
The Los Angeles Times reports…
Cold smoked salmon in 12-ounce twin packs – which are vacuum-sealed with a cardboard sleeve – and 1.25-pound bundles under the brand “Paramount Reserve” are included in the recall. The UPC code for the twin pack is 6 88264 86705 0 while the code for the 1.25-pound pack is 6 88264 86664 0. More specific codes on stickers attached to the back of packages can be found here.
No illnesses have been reported yet, but listeria can kill the elderly, the young, and those with weaker immune systems. The packages can be returned to the stores for a full refund.