- Trick-or-Treaters Want Cash, Not Treats
- Nearly Half of US Workers Don’t Have a Work-Based Retirement Plan
- Lotteries Are Losing Their Allure With Some Customers
- Cold Is Coming: 10 Ways to Winterproof Right Now
- Hundreds of Americans Surrender Citizenship to Avoid Taxes
- Updating Insurance After a Policyholder Dies
- 14 Creative Ways to Date When Money’s Tight
- 19 Ways to Make Use of Baby Shampoo Outside of the Bathtub
The Los Angeles Times reports…
Cold smoked salmon in 12-ounce twin packs – which are vacuum-sealed with a cardboard sleeve – and 1.25-pound bundles under the brand “Paramount Reserve” are included in the recall. The UPC code for the twin pack is 6 88264 86705 0 while the code for the 1.25-pound pack is 6 88264 86664 0. More specific codes on stickers attached to the back of packages can be found here.
No illnesses have been reported yet, but listeria can kill the elderly, the young, and those with weaker immune systems. The packages can be returned to the stores for a full refund.