- ‘Doctor’ Regularly Appearing on National TV is a Fake, Says Texas AG
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- Are Your Car’s Airbags Safe?
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- Security Expert: Uninstall Your Flashlight App Immediately
- Bank With Citibank? You’re About to Pay a Lot More
- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
BBC News reported on the most popular pages of the Internet encyclopedia in various countries.
Germans are into cul-de-sacs. Russians and Swedes are apparently a bit self-obsessed, most frequently visiting pages about their own countries. Here’s the Top 10 for the English version…
- Deaths in 2012
- One Direction
- The Avengers
- Fifty Shades of Grey
- 2012 phenomenon
- The Dark Knight Rises
- The Hunger Games
In the Spanish version, a page for the @ symbol is very popular, possibly because they have to copy-and-paste it often. Just as we have a hard time producing Spanish accent marks with English keyboards, there is apparently no quick access key for @ on some of theirs.