- Los Angeles Is the Latest City to Consider a Minimum Wage Hike
- Corporate Taxes Are 10 Percent of Federal Revenue, Down from 30 Percent
- Spare Tires Are Disappearing From New Cars
- Ask Stacy: How Am I Supposed to Live on Social Security?
- What If You Can’t Pay Your Medical Bills?
- IPhone 6 Is Expected to Include a Mobile Wallet
- SAT Tutor Caters to the Kids of the Very Wealthy
- Report: Students Should Beware of Campus Debit Cards
BBC News reported on the most popular pages of the Internet encyclopedia in various countries.
Germans are into cul-de-sacs. Russians and Swedes are apparently a bit self-obsessed, most frequently visiting pages about their own countries. Here’s the Top 10 for the English version…
- Deaths in 2012
- One Direction
- The Avengers
- Fifty Shades of Grey
- 2012 phenomenon
- The Dark Knight Rises
- The Hunger Games
In the Spanish version, a page for the @ symbol is very popular, possibly because they have to copy-and-paste it often. Just as we have a hard time producing Spanish accent marks with English keyboards, there is apparently no quick access key for @ on some of theirs.