Consumer Reports has a bunch of ideas to keep your phone running better…
1. Weak signals kill your battery.
2. Smart phones need a fresh (re)start.
3. Smart phones get slower with age.
4. Video kills your data allowance.
5. Skip screen protectors.
6. A weak case for cases.
7. Phone camera zoom lenses really aren’t.
8. Think twice about insurance and extended warranties.
9. Prepaid carriers are great place for smart phones.
10. Haggling works.
Most of these are self-explanatory, but if you need details on these strategies, check out the link.
Sign up for our free newsletter
Like this article? Sign up for our newsletter and we'll send you a regular digest of our newest stories, full of money saving tips and advice, free! We'll also email you a PDF of Stacy Johnson's '205 Ways to Save Money' as soon as you've subscribed. It's full of great tips that'll help you save a ton of extra cash. It doesn't cost a dime, so why wait? Click here to sign up now.