- IPhone 6 Is Expected to Include a Mobile Wallet
- JPMorgan Chase, Other Big Banks Fall Prey to Hackers
- New California Law Mandates Smartphone Kill Switch
- What Cable Mergers Might Mean for Your Television Service
- The Scary Way a Friend Request Can Lead to Identity Theft
- Wireless Carriers Duke It Out With Unlimited Data Plans
- Is Your Online Love Interest Putting Your Money at Risk?
- Welcome to The Restless Project: This Is Why You Can’t Sleep at Night
Consumer Reports has a bunch of ideas to keep your phone running better…
1. Weak signals kill your battery.
2. Smart phones need a fresh (re)start.
3. Smart phones get slower with age.
4. Video kills your data allowance.
5. Skip screen protectors.
6. A weak case for cases.
7. Phone camera zoom lenses really aren’t.
8. Think twice about insurance and extended warranties.
9. Prepaid carriers are great place for smart phones.
10. Haggling works.
Most of these are self-explanatory, but if you need details on these strategies, check out the link.