I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Olive Garden: Free strawberry-mango limonata or other non-alcoholic drink with the purchase of an entree (print first) [1/3].
- Olive Garden: Free kids meal with the purchase of an entree (print first) [1/3].
- Outback Steakhouse: Free Bloomin’ Onion appetizer with any purchase [1/2]. Say “Outback Bowl” to your server to receive the freebie.
- The Bon-Ton (department store): $5 off a $5 purchase of regular- or sale-priced items in stores (print first) [1/13].
- Exercise bikes: Up to 40 percent off Schwinn models at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
Office and school
- Free document shredding: Up to 5 pounds of paper at Office Depot stores (print first) [4/16].
- Dove products (for him and her): $5 off a $25 purchase at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. This discount is on top of Amazon’s already-discounted prices.
- Body Shop: Up to 70 percent off during the Winter Sale in stores and online [expiration unknown]. Sale items include shower gels, body butters, makeup, and more.
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Aeropostale (for teens and young adults): $10 off a $40 purchase in stores (print first) [1/3].
- Jessica London (plus sizes for her): Additional $10 off any $15 order online (use code JLGIFT) [1/31]. This discount can be combined with any other offer, and it’s also good at OneStopPlus.com.
- The Bon-Ton (for the whole family): $5 off a $5 purchase of regular- or sale-priced items in stores (print first) [1/13].
Subscribe by email
Like this article? Sign up for our email updates and we’ll send you a regular digest of our newest stories, full of money saving tips and advice, free! We’ll also email you a PDF of Stacy Johnson’s ’205 Ways to Save Money’ as soon as you’ve subscribed. It’s full of great tips that’ll help you save a ton of extra cash. It doesn’t cost a dime, so why wait? Click here to sign up now.