- HBO Without Cable: It’s Planning a Stand-Alone Service
- Is the iPhone 6 Worth Tearing Your Hair Out?
- Uber Gets “F” Rating from BBB
- Hate Facebook? Say Hello to Ad-Free Ello
- If Your Hotel Tries to Block Your Personal Wi-Fi, Show Them This Article
- Missed Loan Payment? Your Car Might Not Start
- Do You Text While Walking? This Lane Was Made for You
- Is It OK to Use Your Smartphone While Dining in a Restaurant?
CNN Money thinks it might be coming…
[Analyst Gene] Munster views the “wearable computer” as a major future tech trend and one significant, untapped revenue stream for Apple. A watch could be just one of several new products worn on the body. The idea is much like Google’s upcoming augmented reality eyewear, Project Glass, that lets users to do things contemporary smartphones already do, like place voice calls, text, search the Web, and navigate via voice control.
There’s no mention from Apple about such a product. But it would be funny, since many people have ditched watches for smartphones. Would they ditch smartphones for smartwatches? Seems it’s more convenient to have a touch device you can hold than one on your wrist.