- JPMorgan Chase, Other Big Banks Fall Prey to Hackers
- New California Law Mandates Smartphone Kill Switch
- What Cable Mergers Might Mean for Your Television Service
- The Scary Way a Friend Request Can Lead to Identity Theft
- Wireless Carriers Duke It Out With Unlimited Data Plans
- Is Your Online Love Interest Putting Your Money at Risk?
- Welcome to The Restless Project: This Is Why You Can’t Sleep at Night
- Here Are The Best – and Worst – Cell Companies
CNN Money thinks it might be coming…
[Analyst Gene] Munster views the “wearable computer” as a major future tech trend and one significant, untapped revenue stream for Apple. A watch could be just one of several new products worn on the body. The idea is much like Google’s upcoming augmented reality eyewear, Project Glass, that lets users to do things contemporary smartphones already do, like place voice calls, text, search the Web, and navigate via voice control.
There’s no mention from Apple about such a product. But it would be funny, since many people have ditched watches for smartphones. Would they ditch smartphones for smartwatches? Seems it’s more convenient to have a touch device you can hold than one on your wrist.