- New California Law Protects Online Reviewers
- The Eagles Ban Cellphones During Their Classic Rock Concerts
- RadioShack: Circling the Drain?
- Your Calls and Texts Could Be Intercepted by Fake Cell Towers
- High Smartphone Bill? Facebook May Be to Blame
- Compare Your Cell Bill to a Brit’s: You’re Paying a Lot More
- Celebrities Aren’t the Only Ones With Embarrassing Secrets in the Cloud
- 7 Smart Ways to Save on the Latest Smartphones
CNN Money thinks it might be coming…
[Analyst Gene] Munster views the “wearable computer” as a major future tech trend and one significant, untapped revenue stream for Apple. A watch could be just one of several new products worn on the body. The idea is much like Google’s upcoming augmented reality eyewear, Project Glass, that lets users to do things contemporary smartphones already do, like place voice calls, text, search the Web, and navigate via voice control.
There’s no mention from Apple about such a product. But it would be funny, since many people have ditched watches for smartphones. Would they ditch smartphones for smartwatches? Seems it’s more convenient to have a touch device you can hold than one on your wrist.