- How to Avoid a Delayed Flight and Other Air Travel Woes
- IPhone 6 Feature Prevents Law Enforcement From Accessing Your Data
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
CNN Money reports…
“We don’t confirm exact pricing, since all spots are sold with different considerations and often in different packages,” said CBS spokesman Dana McClintock, in an e-mail to CNNMoney. “But it’s safe to say that spots are going for $4 million each, and in some cases more.”
Last year the average was half a million below that.
Known advertisers so far include Pepsi, Audi, GoDaddy, Hyundai and Skechers. Which is at least $20 million for two and a half minutes of ads.