- Panama Tops Ranking of Countries for Well-Being; US is No. 12
- New Rules Mean Hundreds in Energy Savings With Your Next Refrigerator
- Open Enrollment: Your Company’s Flexible Spending Account Is Probably Better Than It Used to Be
- 8 Ways to Pay Less for Baby-Sitting
- Waiting in Line for an iPhone: What Makes Some People Behave Like Cows
- America’s Most Overrated Jobs
- Walmart’s New Employee Dress Code Sparks Debate
- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
CNN Money reports…
“We don’t confirm exact pricing, since all spots are sold with different considerations and often in different packages,” said CBS spokesman Dana McClintock, in an e-mail to CNNMoney. “But it’s safe to say that spots are going for $4 million each, and in some cases more.”
Last year the average was half a million below that.
Known advertisers so far include Pepsi, Audi, GoDaddy, Hyundai and Skechers. Which is at least $20 million for two and a half minutes of ads.