- Security Expert: Uninstall Your Flashlight App Immediately
- Bank With Citibank? You’re About to Pay a Lot More
- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
- Ask Stacy: Should I Borrow From My Retirement Account to Pay Debts?
- Are You Wasting Your Money Buying Organic Food?
- Get Your Drink On for Cheap in These Cities
- Obama Makes Government Credit Cards Safer
- Apple Pay Begins: What You Need to Know
CNN Money reports…
“We don’t confirm exact pricing, since all spots are sold with different considerations and often in different packages,” said CBS spokesman Dana McClintock, in an e-mail to CNNMoney. “But it’s safe to say that spots are going for $4 million each, and in some cases more.”
Last year the average was half a million below that.
Known advertisers so far include Pepsi, Audi, GoDaddy, Hyundai and Skechers. Which is at least $20 million for two and a half minutes of ads.