I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- 7-Eleven: Any size coffee for $1 on Wednesday [expiration unknown].
- Arby’s: Free chocolate molten lava cake with the purchase of a turkey roaster combo (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant: $10 off a $20 purchase (print first) [1/20].
- Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant: Free lunch item with the purchase of one lunch item (print first) [1/25].
- Del Taco: Free five-layer double-wrapped burrito with the purchase of a drink (print first) [2/18].
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: $1 off a coffee when you bring in your own mug [expiration unknown].
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: Free coffee with the purchase of a $3 mug [expiration unknown].
- Jamba Juice: $2 smoothies (print first) [1/13].
- Mimi’s Cafe: They’re currently offering all-you-can-eat soup and salad plus one muffin for $7 [expiration unknown]. It sounds like they’re trying to compete with Olive Garden’s great unlimited-soup-salad-and-breadsticks option.
- Quiznos: $1 off a medium or large sub (print first) [1/17].
- Quiznos: Free drink and chips or dessert with the purchase of a sub or salad (print first) [1/14].
- Red Lobster: They’re currently offering a 30-shrimp entree option for $12 [2/10]. You pick two of five shrimp selections and also get salad and unlimited Cheddar Bay Biscuits.
- Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill: Up to $3 off a rack of smoked St. Louis or baby back ribs [expiration unknown].
- Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill: $5 off a $15 purchase (print first) [1/13].
- Wendy’s: Kids meals are $2 after 4 p.m. [1/31].
- Wienerschnitzel: Chili dogs are 99 cents [1/27].
Subscribe by email
Like this article? Sign up for our email updates and we’ll send you a regular digest of our newest stories, full of money saving tips and advice, free! We’ll also email you a PDF of Stacy Johnson’s ’205 Ways to Save Money’ as soon as you’ve subscribed. It’s full of great tips that’ll help you save a ton of extra cash. It doesn’t cost a dime, so why wait? Click here to sign up now.