- Security Expert: Uninstall Your Flashlight App Immediately
- Bank With Citibank? You’re About to Pay a Lot More
- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
- Ask Stacy: Should I Borrow From My Retirement Account to Pay Debts?
- Are You Wasting Your Money Buying Organic Food?
- Get Your Drink On for Cheap in These Cities
- Obama Makes Government Credit Cards Safer
- Apple Pay Begins: What You Need to Know
Computer maker Lenovo showed off one gigantic tablet at the Consumer Electronics Show this week, and The Christian Science Monitor has details…
The Horizon, which runs the new Windows 8 operating system, has plenty of firepower, from the NVIDIA GeForce graphics to the Dolby audio and the Intel Core i7 processor. Lenovo estimates the device will be available this summer; prices will likely start at a hefty $1,699.
So, it’s basically a table-sized touchscreen laptop. A tabletop, if you will. It’s designed for multiple people to use the touch screen together, which makes it sound ideal for games. (If ideal includes craning your neck straight down. But apparently you can flip the screen up, too.)