- Do You Text While Walking? This Lane Was Made for You
- How Come You Still Can’t Get a Home Loan?
- You May Want to Retire in One of These States
- Is It OK to Use Your Smartphone While Dining in a Restaurant?
- Walmart Offers an Alternative to a Bank Checking Account
- Ask Stacy: The Millennials Are Ruining This Country. What Can We Do?
- 4 Months of Emails Are MIA — What Should We Do?
- Are In-Flight Mobile Phone Calls a Recipe for Disaster and Passenger Fights?
Computer maker Lenovo showed off one gigantic tablet at the Consumer Electronics Show this week, and The Christian Science Monitor has details…
The Horizon, which runs the new Windows 8 operating system, has plenty of firepower, from the NVIDIA GeForce graphics to the Dolby audio and the Intel Core i7 processor. Lenovo estimates the device will be available this summer; prices will likely start at a hefty $1,699.
So, it’s basically a table-sized touchscreen laptop. A tabletop, if you will. It’s designed for multiple people to use the touch screen together, which makes it sound ideal for games. (If ideal includes craning your neck straight down. But apparently you can flip the screen up, too.)