- 10 Strategies to Retire Earlier Than Your Friends on the Same Salary
- Today’s Deals: Thursday, Oct. 2
- 8 Easy Ways to Save on Your Next Football Party
- The 10 Most Expensive Neighborhoods for Renters
- Missed Loan Payment? Your Car Might Not Start
- Do You Text While Walking? This Lane Was Made for You
- Today’s Deals: Wednesday, Oct. 1
- How Come You Still Can’t Get a Home Loan?
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Arby’s: 50 percent off a chocolate molten lava cake (print first) [1/15 only].
- Toilet paper: Additional $10 off Scott’s Extra Soft Bath Tissue Mega Roll at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. You get 48 rolls for $24.
- Paint: 25 percent off paints and stains at Sherwin-Williams (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Furniture: Up to 50 percent off during the Big Crate Sale at Cost Plus World Market online [expiration unknown].
- Ulta Beauty: $3.50 off a $10 purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code 77062) [1/19].
- Philosophy: Holiday body care items and other clearance-priced products are currently 50 percent off online [expiration unknown]. If you’re into this high-end brand, this is about as cheap as it gets. There are about three dozen products to pick from, including shampoo, shower gel, bubble bath, lip gloss, fragrance, and lotions.
- Music: Three free downloadable relaxation sampler albums at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Music: More than 2,000 albums are $5 each at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Bras: Sale-priced bras are up to 70 percent off during the $10 Bra Sale at Maidenform online [1/15]. More than a dozen styles are included in the sale
- Carter’s (for babies, toddlers, and kids): Additional 15 to 20 percent off your purchase in stores (print first) [1/16].
- Old Navy (for the whole family): 20 percent off one item in stores (print first) [1/16].