- The Restless Project: Will I Have to Live With a Roommate Forever?
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- America’s 10 Best Cities to Live In
- Family Caregivers Pay a High Price for Taking Care of Loved Ones
- Thinking About Holiday Shopping? Do a Financial Reality Check First
- Ask Stacy: If I Temporarily Lose My Health Insurance, Will I Get Fined?
- 15 Awesome Adult Uses for Baby Powder
- The Eagles Ban Cellphones During Their Classic Rock Concerts
The Christian Science Monitor reports somebody’s getting voted off the island…
In a new upgrade of the popular board game, parent company Hasbro is replacing one recognizable Monopoly game piece with a new Monopoly token, and it’s letting the public decide which one: the battleship, the car, the Scottie dog, the top hat, the old shoe, the iron, the wheelbarrow, or the thimble.
The new options are a robot, a helicopter, a guitar, a diamond ring, and a cat. You can vote at Monopoly’s Facebook page once a day until Feb. 5.
Most likely to go? The wheelbarrow. Nobody likes that thing.