- How to Avoid Getting the Flu (or Worse) On an Airplane
- The Restless Project: She Has a Good Job, but Will She Have to Leave New Orleans?
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- It Pays (Literally) to Be a Dad
- 10 Frugal Ways to Fight the Flu
- US: Pass the Potato Chips, Please
- 7 Money Mistakes That Can Mess Up Your Marriage
- What Your Ring and the Cost of Your Wedding May Say About Your Marriage
The Christian Science Monitor reports somebody’s getting voted off the island…
In a new upgrade of the popular board game, parent company Hasbro is replacing one recognizable Monopoly game piece with a new Monopoly token, and it’s letting the public decide which one: the battleship, the car, the Scottie dog, the top hat, the old shoe, the iron, the wheelbarrow, or the thimble.
The new options are a robot, a helicopter, a guitar, a diamond ring, and a cat. You can vote at Monopoly’s Facebook page once a day until Feb. 5.
Most likely to go? The wheelbarrow. Nobody likes that thing.