I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Pet Supermarket: $2 off a $10 purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code 2off10hn) [1/31].
- Pet gate: 50 percent off Carlson’s Super Wide Walk Through Pet Gate at Buy.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $80, it’s $40 – and shipping is free.
- Zebra-print bedding sets: Up to 60 percent off machine-washable Egyptian-cotton duvet cover sets at Linens ‘n Things online (use code Jan20) [1/18]. Instead of $120 to $180, they’re $48 to $80.
Office and school
- Free photo paper: At Staples stores (print first) [1/19]. This offer also involves a rebate, but it’s a Staples Easy Rebate, which you can do online – no snail-mailing required.
- Dry-erase markers: 50 percent off all Expo brand products at Staples stores (print first) [1/19]. There are also eight other coupons to pick from.
- Blu-ray players: Up to 30 percent off select Sony models at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. That’s on top of Amazon’s already-discounted prices – which makes them as low as $68.
- Laptop backpack: 40 percent off SwissGear’s Pegasus computer backpack, which holds up to a 17-inch laptop, at Buy.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $100, it’s $60 – and shipping is unknown.
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Jewelry: Up to 60 percent off during the Valentine’s Day Sale at Gordon’s Jewelers [expiration unknown].
- Jewelry: Up to 60 percent off during the Valentine’s Day Sale at Zales [expiration unknown]. If you spend $149 online, they’ll also throw in a free freshwater pearl necklace – a $49 value.
- Jewelry: Up to 75 percent off during the Winter Jewelry Sale at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].