- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Got a Raise? Congrats. Now Boost Your Retirement Contribution
- Need Money? 7 Crowdfunding Sites to Give You Cash
- CFPB Says Bitcoin Is ‘Wild West’ of Finance World
- 10 Ways to Beat Inflation
- What You Need to Know About New Rules for Money Market Funds
- Millennials Say Yes to Cash, No to Stocks
- Should You Let Your Boss Make Your 401(k) Picks?
From The BBC…
“I have been a prospector and dealer for two decades, and cannot remember the last time a nugget over 100 ounces (2.8kg) has been found locally,” said Cordell Kent, owner of the Ballarat Mining Exchange Gold Shop.
It was buried about two feet deep, and is worth about $315,000. You can see it shown off on YouTube; it has a very weird shape (and looks nothing like the stock photo at right).