- Ask Stacy: Why Are Stocks Tanking, and What Should I Do?
- Don’t Own Any Bitcoin? Be Happy
- 6 Football Strategies You Can Use to Retire Rich
- Could Europe’s Ongoing Economic Troubles Affect Your Retirement?
- Rockefeller Foundation Will Dump Investments in Fossil Fuels
- Fewer Americans Have Retirement Accounts, New Study Says
- How to Get Into the Stock Market — Safely
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
From The BBC…
“I have been a prospector and dealer for two decades, and cannot remember the last time a nugget over 100 ounces (2.8kg) has been found locally,” said Cordell Kent, owner of the Ballarat Mining Exchange Gold Shop.
It was buried about two feet deep, and is worth about $315,000. You can see it shown off on YouTube; it has a very weird shape (and looks nothing like the stock photo at right).